Welcome to Silver Spruce Golf Course
Reserve your tee time online
Click here to reserve your tee time online, or call the pro shop at (719) 556-7414
» download issue here
Life is full of good stuff. It's always available here. Print the entire magazine or just the pages you need.
Tee times change as we move into fall:
- Sun., Sept. 11 – First Tee Time, 7:30 a.m. Pro Shop opens 7 a.m.
- Sun., Oct. 2 – First Tee Time, 8 a.m Pro Shop opens 7:30 a.m.
- Sun., Oct. 16 – First Tee Time, 8:30 a.m. Pro Shop opens 8 a.m.
- Sun., Nov. 6 – First Tee Time, 9 a.m. Pro Shop opens 8:30 a.m.
Kids age 17 and younger can get a free bucket of balls for use
on the driving range or any of the practice areas.
Stop in the pro shop, 719-556-7414.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS at SILVER SPRUCE GOLF COURSE
- Get $5 off all resale items over $50,
- Get 50% off cart rental after 3 p.m.,
- Get a large bucket of range balls for the price of a small,
- Play the family course FREE on Mondays; 50% off Tuesday-Friday.
Just show us your Club card!
FAMILY FUN DAY
Sunday afternoons feel soft and slow – the perfect pace for a family on the golf course.
Here at Silver Spruce Golf Course we’ve dubbed Sunday afternoons from May through September as Family Fun Day. Come out for a round of golf and bring the kids.
One adult and one junior (age 17 and younger) play for just $25; you can include an additional adult and junior for just $15 more. Cost includes green fee, cart and a bucket of balls.
For more information, call Silver Spruce Golf Course at 719-556-7414.
Check out our Facebook page at Silver Spruce Golf Course-Peterson AFB for updates and specials.
WHEN WEATHER IMPACTS GOLF
Silver Spruce Golf Course is open whenever the weather allows. The course is closed on days when snow build-up or new snow accumulation does not allow for play. Please call the pro shop at 719-556-7414 for updated course information.
CUSTOMER COMMENTS Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.